Baltimore County is full of charming and welcoming communities. If you’re looking for a suburban retreat from the bustle of city life, look no further than Perry Hall. Read on to discover why this spot might be perfect for you below. Whether you are looking for a rental home or need help managing a portfolio of rental properties, contact a Perry Hall property management company today!
What Makes Perry Hall a Great Place to Live?
Location, location, location! Perry hall boasts an eclectic mix of a small-town feel with proximity to tons of amenities. Convenience is key; Perry Hall is a quick commute to anything you could need with easy access to MTA Public Transit, Route 1, I-95, 695, and Route 40.
- Baltimore is 26 minutes via I-95
- White Marsh Mall is a mere 8 minutes away
- 16 minutes to Towson
- Less than 20 minutes from Bel Air
Things to Do in Perry Hall, Maryland
Whether you long to be out in nature or find solace in outdoor shopping, Perry Hall is close to it all. Check out these fun ideas below!
Get Outside at These Local Parks
- Gunpowder State Park: Covering nearly 15,000 acres, Gunpowder offers outdoor enthusiasts a variety of bike and hiking trails. Additionally, you can also spend the day at one of the renowned fishing spots, picnicking, or check out one of the Instagram worthy scenic overlooks. It is located only 5 miles from Perry Hall.
- Honeygo Run Regional Park: This park offers a multitude of outdoor activities to keep you busy. Featuring a 13,000 indoor recreation center, multiple athletic fields, extensive trail system, plenty of parking, and league programs, Honeygo has something for everyone. Additionally, there is even a dog park!
- Angel Park Playground: Built as a tribute to Ryan Szczybor, Angel Park is the area’s largest all-inclusive playground specially designed to accommodate children with special needs. Ryan sadly lost his battle with leukemia as a baby. However, through that tragedy came a place all children can enjoy. This unique project sought the input of over 4,000 children from the surrounding area and is a community treasure.
Indulge in Local Shopping
- White Marsh Mall: Offering 1.2 million square feet and over 100 specialty stores, White Marsh is the premier shopping destination in the area.
- The Avenue: If indoor malls are not your speed, you are in luck! The Avenue has tons of open-air sidewalks filled with shops, restaurants, and gathering areas. Check their website often to find local events, music, and family activities for all ages.
- Towson Town Center: Just a short drive from Perry Hall is one of Maryland’s largest indoor shopping complexes. Also, Towson boasts luxury brand stores, huge food court along with standalone restaurants, and ample parking.
Top Restaurants in Perry Hall Are a Must Try
- Lib’s Grill – An elevated neighborhood grill & raw bar with a variety of dishes from fresh seafood to steaks. Don’t forget to check out their craft beers and handcrafted cocktails.
- Mission BBQ – An American classic from every angle. Fresh and mouthwatering BBQ served in a patriotic setting with impeccable customer service. Add on one of their delicious homemade brownies; you won’t regret it!
- RR Taqueria – Authentic scratch-made menu featuring the freshest available ingredients and even drawing the attention of The Food Network. This is a family run business taking pride in ensuring every meal has you coming back for more.
- Conrad’s Seafood – Owner Anthony Conrad decided to leave his corporate career to pursue his passion as a waterman. Since then, the business has grown, but one thing’s for sure, the seafood quality is top-notch. Enjoy an artfully crafted menu of fresh local ingredients by Executive Chef Lancelotta.
- Pappas Restaurant – Located just 10 minutes from Perry Hall and famous for their colossal crabcakes made from a secret family recipe. Be sure to also check out the selection of Greek specialties.
Perry Hall Property Management
Perry Hall is a melting pot that has something for everyone. It’s upscale living options, food scene, a plethora of amenities, as well as it’s proximity to commuter routes all contribute to the continued growth in the area. If you are considering purchasing an investment property in the area or need to rent out your own home, contact a Perry Hall property management company in Baltimore County today. Bay Property Management Group Baltimore County can take away the unneeded stress while guiding you through the entire process.