- Credit Checks – Full in-depth Credit Reports to Find Qualified Renters that will Pay On Time.
- Criminal Background Checks – Make sure your tenants have not had previous issues with the law that could jeopardize your property values.
- Pre-Existing Efficient Eviction Process – If something goes wrong we know the process to get it back on track quickly and efficiently
- Legal Licensing to Accept Rent – We have all requisite licensing to accept rent in both the state, city and local municipalities
- Legal Disclosures to Renters – Depending on where your property is located there are very specific sets of forms and disclosures tenants need to be given – we take care of that for you.
- We Can Process Multiple Rent Payment Types (Credit Card – Check – Debit Card etc.)We can take rent any way they want to pay it – drop a check off – mail a check – credit / debit cards etc. we have getting you paid covered.
- Professional Staff to Deal with Property Emergencies – No reason to get those calls on holidays and in the middle of the night anymore – we take those for you.
- Pool of Prequalified Renters that are Ready to Rent ASAP – We typically have a long list of qualified renters ready to rent in most areas we serve.
- Local Knowledge of Rent Rates – Get the most for your money – We know the top end rents that you can expect to charge and get for your property.
- Marketing Expertise – Bay Management’s website gets over 10,000 unique visitors a month
- Property Inspections – Keep Property in Top Shape – Tenants can expect these inspections so they are less likely to wear and tear on your investments.
- Extensive Legal and Tenant Management Expertise – Bay Management Staff has over 30 Years of Cumulative Rental Property Experience to call on.
Talk to either of our three offices Baltimore – Philliadelphia or Laurel today to learn more about how we can help you make more money with your real estate investments.
And check out and share out infographic that reviews all 12 of the ways we can help!!