As part of the greater Baltimore area and strategically located on I-95 along the shores of the scenic Chesapeake Bay, Harford County offers residents a perfect mix of beautiful landscapes, bustling city life, historic harbor towns, culture, and several sports amenities.
With a highly skilled workforce populating areas such as Havre de Grace, Aberdeen, and Edgewood, especially in the healthcare and education industries, Harford County makes for a great place for growing businesses and families alike.
Need to commute? That’s no problem as Harford County is conveniently located near surrounding states such as New York and Delaware and offers easy commuting.
Boasting a higher than average median income, and lower than average housing costs, Harford County is the perfect place for you to consider investing in right away.
Owning a rental property in Harford County is an excellent opportunity for you to build your real estate portfolio and make steady additional income.
Benefits of Owning an Investment Property in Harford County, MD
Now is a great time to invest in a rental property Harford County, MD. Some of the top benefits include:
Steady and Growing Income
Your income-producing property will serve as a great supplemental income because well paid, quality tenants will be the ones paying your mortgage down as well as providing you with a high ROI.
Remember also that every year as the amount paid in interest decreases, the investment’s rate of equity built against the principal increases.
This passive income that is generated for you over time will ultimately give you more financial freedom.
People are excited to live in the Harford County area because there really is something there for everyone.
Here are some of the great things your tenants can experience while residing in Harford County:
- Rooted in history, most notable the war of 1812, the county’s close proximity to the Chesapeake Bay gives residents connections to historic sites in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Even better, residents can watch their children can play pirate for a day on a real pirate boat in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Check out the APGFCU Arena at Harford Community College, Maryland’s largest indoor venue, where community and regional events, commencements, concerts, conferences and trade shows happen annually.
- Take a road trip and visit historic towns, hike through state parks, and tour cultural attractions set along the Piedmont Wine Trail. Enjoy the change in scenery and observe horse farms and nationally-recognized wineries as you follow this historic trail.
- Visit the Harford County Equestrian Center for all things equestrian in addition to antique car shows, flea markets, dog shows, tractor pulls, and the Annual Harford County Farm Fair that are regularly hosted there.
The passive income you generate from your rental property has the possibility to become tax free after writing off tax deductions such as depreciation, insurance, and maintenance repairs. Additional deductions may include:
- Maintenance equipment and tools
- Mileage and other travel expenses
- Professional services
- Property management companies
- Office supplies, computers, and materials
Benefits of Hiring Professional Property Management in Harford County
New landlords often feel they can self-manage their properties but quickly realize there are a lot of challenges that come with managing a rental home on their own.
Moreover, these challenges double once a landlord begins investing in multiple rental properties.
Entrusting your Harford County rental properties to a property management company will ensure that your investment is secure.
Property management companies can help guide you through the entire process of renting a home and help save you time in the long run.
In addition, using a property management company will actually increase your tenant retention rate due to the superior customer service they provide your tenants.
You can count a property management group to deal with complex legal and financial issues related to your investment, make repairs using only trusted and reliable contractors and professionals, advise you on how to seize sound investment opportunities, and respond to any tenant complaints is a timely and efficient manner.
Think about it: Do you have the time or desire to advertise every property in your possession, screen every tenant, draft every lease agreement in compliance with all of the local and state laws, or fix every leaky toilet or broken lock?
When these types of things arise, having a coordinated and well-staffed property management group in place to attend to these matters makes a world of a difference.
Why Choose Bay Management Group?
Bay Management Group is a full service, around the clock property management team dedicated solely to the management of your rental property.
With knowledgeable staff ready to deal with complex legal issues, tenant screening, maintenance requests, and everything in between, you can rest assured your tenants will be well cared for and all matters with be completed in compliance with the law.
Locally owned and operated, and well integrated in the Harford County area, Bay Management is a proactive management company relying on superior customer service to please you and the tenants placed in your property.
Landlords using Bay Management Group have come to trust things such as:
- Full leasing services including aggressive marketing techniques for maximum exposure, thorough tenant screening, background checks, and financial verifications.
- 24/7 maintenance and repair availability using some of the best contractors in Harford County.
- Professional and prompt rent collection procedures that tenants are made fully aware of at the time of lease signing.
- Full legal compliance with all licensures, inspection requirements, and other legal issues such as evictions and early lease terminations.
- Routine inspections to ensure the property is being well cared for by tenants according to the lease agreement.
- Financial transparency with monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with the law.
With extensive experience in the Harford County rental property industry, Bay Management Group understands the importance of tenant and landlord satisfaction and can help you get started leasing your property right away.
Contact Bay Management
Contact Bay Management Group online or at 410-708-4698 with any questions you have regarding your Harford County investment property.
As one of the most trusted property management groups in Maryland, their team of associates will gladly assist you in any way they can so that you can start maximizing your ROI today.
Additional Property Management Resources Available: