Abingdon, Maryland is a quaint town topping 25,000 residents.
This small community was founded by William Paca, a lesser-known signer of the Declaration of Independence.
In these parts however, local residents know him well and hold him in high regard, even naming three Maryland schools after him, one being located in Abingdon.
This serene place is great for those looking to raise families and enjoy good food, attractions, and history. If you are looking for a more low-key, quiet town, consider investing in Abingdon real estate.
Benefits of Owning an Investment Property in Abingdon, MD
Now is a great time to start investing in real estate. As the market continues to recover and become worthwhile to invest in, you will begin appreciating the profit-producing properties you invest in right away.
Here are some of the benefits you can count on should you choose to invest in an Abingdon rental home:
Although investing in rental properties always come with a certain level of risk, it pales in comparison to the uncertainty of stock investments. Adding a rental property to your portfolio increases your chance for financial secure in the future. After all, a diverse portfolio is a safe portfolio.
- Prime Location
It is often said that the three most important considerations to investing in a rental property are location, location, and location. Owning an Abingdon rental home is just what you should be looking for. Without all the hustle of a busy city, though not far from it should a little excitement be desired, this small city will attract families looking to settle down and enjoy the quiet life.
- Equity and Cash Flow
If you were to sell your rental property and pay the bank in full, whatever you walked away with would be considered your equity. Luckily in Abingdon the average rent is far above the national average meaning you would walk away with a lot of extra money each month, your tenants would pay off your mortgage for you, and the equity in your home would be higher than normal thanks to a quicker payoff. Rental investments are assets that will appreciate with time. Fortunately this is easily done when you have a good market and quality tenants paying your home’s balance down for you.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Property Management in Abingdon, MD
Owning an Abingdon rental property is a great way to build a financial nest egg and secure your future.
It can however be extremely stressful to manage your investment, especially if you have multiple properties.
There is a lot of work that needs to be done when managing a rental investment, work you may not want to do all by yourself.
Think about it. Do you have the time to advertise your vacant rentals, the legal background to draft compliant contracts, or the resources to handle maintenance requests at all hours of the night?
If not, you may want to consider hiring a team of professionals that have all of that and more.
Hiring a professional property management team to handle your rental investments will make your life much easier.
Here is a list of just some of the things a quality property management group in Harford County will be able to do for you in your quest to build a successful future through investment properties:
- Screening potential tenants – Knowing all of the red flags that can pop up during background checks and interviews will prevent a problem tenant from being placed in your rental property. With thorough research and proper screening, a good management company will be able to find long-term tenants who will pay their monthly rent on time.
- Routine property inspections – Being aware at all times, rather than just when a problem creeps up, is a reliable strategy for protecting your rental property from excessive damage. This is a great way to ensure your tenants are complying with their lease agreement and caring for your property as they promised they would.
- Legal Issues – Having a staff that is knowledgeable about all state and local laws is important whenever a landlord-tenant dispute arises. A good management property company will be able to handle these issues in a professional and efficient manner and solve whatever matter is at hand no matter the size or difficulty.
There is so much more an upstanding property management team will be able to handle for you, should you choose to hire one. If the above-mentioned things are issues you do not feel like handling alone, it is time you consider getting someone on your side that can do the work for you.Start Maximizing Your Rental ROI Today
Why Choose Bay Property Management Group?
Bay Property Management Group Harford County, Maryland’s most trustworthy and respected property management team, has a friendly and knowledgeable staff on hand 24/7 to assist in any matters the property owner or tenants may have.
With some of the lowest monthly fees out of any management company around, Bay Property Management Group gives you a lot for your money.
Curious as to what services they provide?
Check out some of the many things you can learn to expect if you choose Bay Property Management Group to manage your Abingdon rental homes:
- Around the clock maintenance services – 24/7 does not mean only business hours. It means anytime, day or night your tenant has an issue. With a full service team of specialized and reliable contractors working with Bay Property Management Group, your property will always be in good hands when it comes to damage repairs.
- Timely rent collection – Collecting rent is something taken very seriously. With a specific procedure outlined in the lease agreement drafted by Bay Property Management Group and signed by your tenants, rest assured your rent payments will be in your hands on time every time. If by chance the tenant fails to pay, know that the issue will be handled in a strict manner regardless of the reason or excuse for non-payment.
- Housing compliance – There are a lot of state and local laws outlining what is required of rental property owners in Abingdon. Bay Property Management Group is up to date on all legal issues that can affect your ability to properly lease your home including the requirements for rental licenses, rules for receiving certification should your older Maryland home have lead paint, and so much more.
In the end, Bay Property Management Group Harford County has you covered when it comes to all matters related to your rental property. Save yourself some stress and lessen your workload by entrusting your investment to the best.