Finding renters for your investment property in Howard County is often an exciting but difficult pursuit.
Making your home appealing to potential renters includes highlighting not only its physical features but also the supportive maintenance available throughout the tenants’ lease.
Having a professional property management team on your side helps maintain the satisfaction of current tenants while also attracting qualified new tenants when their lease elsewhere is up.
Benefits of Owning an Investment Property in Howard County, MD
Investors don’t have to be locals to capitalize on the income opportunities of owning an investment property in Howard County. If you are from out of town, here are a few facts worth knowing:
- According to the 2017 Census, the median household income in Howard County is roughly $113,800 which, as of 2013, was the third highest in the country of any U.S. county.
- Howard County high schools boast a 95% graduation rate and have been rated among the best in the nation.
- According to Maryland’s Department of Labor, statistics for September 2018 indicate unemployment levels in the county are also very low, at just 3.1% – more than one percentage point lower than the unemployment average for the state.
- As of May 2018, SmartAsset had Howard County ranked as one the “Top 10 Happiest Places in America”. Their study found that Howard County had a low poverty rate and a high income-to-cost-of-living ratio.
Not surprisingly, the interest for moving to Howard County is growing and now is a great time to own a hassle-free investment property there.
Benefits of a Hiring a Professional Property Manager
A property manager is in charge of the operations of a piece or pieces of property, which may include a number of lots, houses, and other living spaces.
Some of the many aspects Bay Management will handle for your rental property can include:
- Home repairs
- Removal of ice, snow, or other dangerous hazards in the area
- Routine property maintenance
- Financial aspects of the property, such as rent collection, and they can even evict tenants who fail to pay their rent or dues
As an investment property owner or landlord, you can quickly become overwhelmed with the plethora of tasks and concerns involved with finding and managing tenants in Howard County.
Whether handling rent money or new renter applications, Bay Management takes care of all of the work, making your investment property as stress- and hassle-free as possible.
Leaving your home in the care of our property management team ensures your property receives the constant attention it needs, even in your absence.
If you are interested in investing in a rental home in or around Howard County, consider contacting Bay Management.
Why Choose Bay Management Group?
Bay Management Group specializes in the management of residential properties in Howard County, meeting clients’ needs with all housing types, from apartments to large houses to groups of rental properties.We are dedicated to providing the best customer service and the best property management in all of Maryland, and we will go the extra mile to ensure a worry-free investment property for our clients.
To learn more about the benefits of having Bay Management Group represent your investment property in Howard County, MD, please visit our Property Management page.
Contact Bay Management
Please contact the professionals at Bay Management Group online today or call us at 240-224-8220. We’re happy to help.
Additional Property Management Resources Available: