Current Open Positions
Bay Management Group of Laurel is seeking an experienced property manager to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for a portfolio of 175-220 units, including single family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartment buildings. These units are spread throughout Anne Arundel, Howard, PG and Montgomery County. You will not be required to manage any staff for this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule and follow up with all maintenance requests.
- Process all renewals.
- Ensure property is in compliance with proper certificates and licenses.
- Schedule and track all turnover work from move out to move in.
- Send late rent letters, file in court for collections, and schedule evictions.
- Process move outs for security deposit reimbursement.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the property owner.
Three years of previous property management experience is desired for this role. We would be willing to give Assistant Property Managers and Leasing Managers an opportunity to interview as well. Strong customer service, organization, written and verbal communication, and dedication are needed to be successful in this position.
Company offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90 day probationary period). Starting salary is dependent on experience.
Please reply with your resume if you are interested in the opportunity to interview for this position.
**We do require a minimum of 3 professional references and conduct a criminal background check prior to employment**