Bay Property Management Group is seeking a Porter/Housekeeper, assigned to a portfolio of properties managed by BMG, including apartments, condos, and multi-family housing buildings. This position is responsible for the cleaning of common areas, hallways, and individual units when vacant.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 5,300 units under management, and have 130+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
What You Do All Day
- Thoroughly clean common areas of each building, including entrance ways, hallways, stairs, walls, and railings.
- Thoroughly clean each apartment after the resident vacates and repairs are made. This will include all appliances, floors, counter tops, cabinets, toilets, tubs/showers, windows, etc.
- Use company credit card to purchase cleaning supplies and document purchases by keeping receipts
- Shovel and salt sidewalks and stairwells in winter weather conditions
- Assists maintenance with turnover tasks
- Use personal vehicle and cell phone to travel between properties and communicate with Property Manager as needed
- Report any other maintenance issues to the property manager as they arise
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma
- Three (3) years professional cleaning experience with knowledge of household cleaning products is a must.
- Ability to lift, carry, and move at least 50lbs
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated throughout the day
- High energy and willingness to work until the job is done
- Reliable and takes coming to work seriously day in and day out
- Valid driver license and personal vehicle
- Personal mobile phone
Benefits and Salary
$16-$20/hr, dependent on experience and qualifications. Part-time position with guaranteed 15 hours per week; up tot 30 per week in summer season.