Office Administrator- PG County
Bay Management Group of Laurel is looking to hire an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our growing Property Management team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization, including licensing and assisting with legal documentation and performing general receptionist and administrative duties.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 4,500 units under management, and have 100+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
What You Do All Day
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage records and information for all delinquency/eviction court filings; following all local and county policies and procedures
- Process rental licensure documents, rental applications and renewals. Maintain detailed and thorough spreadsheets tracking all documents
- Direct all phone traffic to the appropriate staff member with a warm and personable customer service presence
- Manage all mail that comes to the office and deliver to the appropriate staff member
- Use an in-office postage meter and deliver certified mail to the post office
- Manage all door traffic and permit entry based on scheduled appointments.
- Accept deliveries from vendors and organize packages accordingly
- Manage all office purchasing using company credit card; document transactions appropriately
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma
- Read and write proficiently in English
- Strong communication skills, especially in writing
- Thorough record-keeping abilities
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Extremely organized
- Able to follow different protocols for multiple housing jurisdictions
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially with spreadsheet management in Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Personal vehicle to run office errands
- Experience in property management, real estate, or legal filing preferred
Benefits and Salary
$17-20 hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications. BMG offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 3 weeks paid vacation (after 90 day probationary period).