Marketing Assistant- SEO
Bay Property Management Group is seeking a Marketing Assistant to complete projects related to SEO. BMG is focused on growing our market presence online, seeking to be the go-to resource for all things third-party property management. The SEO Marketing Assistant will be essential to this goal and leverage their knowledge of SEO to edit content, use targeted language, and ensure links and reviews are property connected.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest-growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 3,500 units under management, and have 75+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
What You Do All Day
- Assist in growing organic traffic and revenue in line with business objectives and traffic and revenue targets
- Assist on the reporting on the performance of BMG websites and blogs
- Control, monitor, and improve BMG’s online presence in order to attract potential new clients
- Focus heavily on search engine optimization
- Review content written and edit it according to company SEO guidelines
- Ensure all customer reviews are linked appropriately to the BMG office
- Monitor Google and other review sites for BMG
- High-volume data entry and analysis
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of SEO principles and current strategies
- Thorough record-keeping abilities
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
Benefits and Salary
Salary range, commensurate with experience and qualifications. BMG offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90 day probationary period).