HVAC Certified and Plumbing Technician
Bay Property Management Group is seeking an HVAC Certified and Plumbing Technician, assigned to properties managed by BMG, including apartments, condos, and single- and multi-family housing buildings. This position is responsible for a variety of maintenance tasks including HVAC, plumbing, electric, and other general maintenance typical for homes and apartments.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest-growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 5,300 units under management, and have 130+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Role
- Identify and repair any plumbing issues.
- Process and fulfill work orders for a variety of maintenance issues including, but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other general handyman services.
- Assists with the turning of vacant units to prepare them for new tenants
- Maintain invoices, work orders, and timesheets for jobs.
- Balance schedule that fluctuates constantly
- Complete work quickly and efficiently to control costs for owners
- Company credit card use and receipt management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma
- HVAC License and Plumbing certification required
- Able to read, write, and speak English; Spanish a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to utilize work order tracking system on multiple devices, such as a phone, tablet, or laptop
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of common maintenance issues in residential units
- Exceptional time management skills
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Quarterly performance bonus (ranges between $500-$1000 per quarter)
- 401k with company match
- Employee-paid health insurance
- 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90 day probationary period).
- $54K annually