Director of Business Development
Our Annandale, Virginia office is seeking to hire a Director of Business Development. The Director of Business Development is responsible for following up and responding to property owners who are interested in renting their property under the management of BMG. these are warm leads that are generated by our excellent marketing model.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $800 million dollars worth of property, have over 4,500 units under management, and have 100+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
What You Do All Day
- Market research and outreach to potential clients
- Following up on in-bound leads in order to secure new clients. Constant follow-up emails, calls, and texts
- Creating reports and documenting the process of onboarding new clients.
- Visit new properties to learn more about them and meeting with the potential clients at their homes.
- Provide a professional and polished face of the company in the designated market.
- Effectively utilize the CRM system to track progress and customer needs.
- Effectively pursue and follow-up with potential clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, more than 40 hours per week
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- High school diploma
- Strong organizational skills
- Persistence and not easily swayed
- Able to read and write proficiently in English, Spanish a plus
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Able to problem solve independently and think quickly
Benefits and Salary
Compensation is a competitive commission structure, but our current Directors average over $100k per year.