Bay Property Management Group is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our growing team. This individual will assist the Property Management team in managing a portfolio of 175-200 units, including single family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartment buildings. These units are spread throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. This is a primarily administrative role and will require liaising with tenants, property owners, and other constituents.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest-growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 3,500 units under management, and have 75+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
What You Do All Day
- Work collaboratively with the other Assistant Property Manager to complete projects and deliver impeccable customer service
- Oversee the leasing department, ensuring that leases and other related paperwork are prepared and completed
- Manage and track all delinquency, including scheduling and posting evictions.
- Serve as backup for the Maintenance Coordinator, assisting with scheduling maintenance and tracking work orders
- Build and maintain quality relationships with tenants, helping to resolve issues as they arise
- Manage parking for the property, assigning permits, and maintaining records
- Manage the turnover process for vacant units, ensuring their readiness for new occupants by completing move out inspections
- Maintain package lockers for tenants
- Other miscellaneous tasks to help the Regional Property Manager and Property Manager Department.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to read and write proficiently in English, Spanish a plus
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Ability to read and create spreadsheets
- Able to problem-solve independently and think quickly
- Able to handle tense and emotional customers professionally
- Time management skills
- Extremely thorough and detail-oriented
Benefits and Salary
Salary range [here]. BMG offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90 day probationary period).