In-Office Accounting Admin
Bay Property Management Group is seeking to hire an In-Office Accounting Admin to join our growing team. You must be willing to learn and help the team as needed. Our company is growing rapidly, and the responsibilities of this role will evolve over time. If change doesn’t come easy to you, this role will not be a good fit for you.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is a premier, full-service property management company, handling properties around Mid-Atlantic. From leasing to maintenance, management and financial reports, we take a proactive approach to client services.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Role
The following job responsibilities are intended to reflect the major responsibilities of the job, but do not describe the minor duties or other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time. These tasks are also subject to change depending on our team’s workload and staffing at any given time.
- Post all money that comes in – vendor payments, owner contributions, etc.
- Process Tenant Charge Forms
- Open, stuff, stamp, and scan mail
- Communicate with Property Managers regarding any rent questions
- Cut checks daily for bills, move outs, and anything else that comes in
- Late Fee Audit for all 4 offices
- Inventory & supply order preparation
- Check Requests in AppFolio
- Paying vendors weekly
- Banking Transactions (Voids, Stop Payments, ACH’s)
- Other accounting support functions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Articulate communication
- Excellent written communication skills
- Diligent follow-up
- Time Management
- Accuracy and strong attention to details
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook & Excel
- Ability to use our internet-based property management software
Benefits and Salary
- 401k with company match
- Employee-paid heath insurance
- 6 paid holidays & 15 PTO days (after 90-day probationary period)
- $55K per year