Dealing with the upkeep, repair, and cleaning of your rental property flooring is challenging if you don’t know what you are doing.
That’s why enlisting the help of a professional is often your best option for keeping your property’s floor visually appealing, durable, and affordable.
To help, we have searched high and low for Philadelphia’s top 10 flooring companies – complete with high reviews, plenty of awards, and of course a variety of services – so that when it comes time for you to give your property’s floor a little TLC, you will know where to look.
10 Flooring Companies You Can Count on for Your Rental
Victor Hardwood Floors is licensed and insured to perform floor installations, refinishes, repairs, and restorations. Specializing in hardwood flooring and laminate for 20 years, this floor company comes highly rated, and even boasts the official Home Advisor seal of approval.
With Victor Hardwood Floors, you can expect:
- Implementation of the cutting-edge dust containment system
- Guaranteed quality workmanship
- The best prices around, as well as a promise to beat any competitor’s estimate
The hand-selected team at Victor Hardwood Floors is so convinced you will be satisfied with their flooring services, that they have an exclusive Referral Rewards Program that allows you to reap the benefits of spreading the good word about them to your friends and family.
Hudson Hardwood Floors is dedicated to providing their customers top-notch craftsmanship and affordable pricing. Thanks to Hudson, you can get your wood floors refinished, buffed, coated, or even cleaned by experts in the flooring industry. Better yet, you can get wood floors installed and add that extra visual appeal to your home.
Hudson Hardwood Floors is proud to say that:
- They come highly rated on top review sites such as Yelp and Google
- Dust and sand-free work environments are something they guarantee 99.9% of the time
- There are two hardwood flooring installations available – one saving you time and money, the other creating a fully customized look
As members of the National Wood Flooring Association, you can rest assured that the experts at Hudson Hardwood Floors know floors well.
3. LP Flooring
LP Flooring is a family owned and operated hardwood flooring company that not only performs floor installations and refinishes, but also can help you install stairs, handrails, baseboards, and custom moldings to meet your individual property needs.
LP Flooring boasts:
- Experience working with a variety of wood species
- The ability to stain your flooring any color with smooth, finished looks
- Warranties for all workmanship and installations
Customer satisfaction is LP Flooring’s ultimate goal, and is verified in their portfolio of beautiful floor installations, their highly reviewed services on Home Advisor, and their competitive pricing.
While MJC Floor Finishing is a relatively new flooring contractor, they offer up service you will value for years. Established in 2016, their highly trained floor specialists strive to take care of all of your flooring needs – repairs, stripping, installs, upgrades, and more.
Features that make MJC Floor Finishing unique include:
- 24/7 operating hours
- The capacity to travel throughout Philly and surrounding areas
- 100% referral rate on RateABiz
If you are looking to spruce up your rental property’s current flooring, or make the switch from carpet to a more durable, easily cleaned surface such as hardwood or laminate, MJC Floor Finishing comes highly recommended.
As a family owned business, Tran’s Hardwood Floor Co. serves a whole host of areas within the larger Philadelphia area. Their team, available 7 days a week, is highly trained in hardwood floor projects, the installation of steps, and even laminate flooring installs.
Tran’s Hardwood Floor Co. will:
- Remove your rental property’s carpet, and help you upgrade the flooring
- Offer free estimates and seek 100% customer satisfaction with affordable pricing
- Help you create a unique look in your home using baseboards and moldings
This experienced flooring company has the skill you look for when trying to decide which flooring contractor to employ for your property.
Floor Coverings International of Cherry Hill has been in business for 25 years and is proud to say they have serviced residential and commercial customers not only in the Philly area, but also across North America. From floor selection to installation, they have you covered.
With Floor Coverings International of Cherry Hill, you get the following:
- A free in-home consultation by a specially-trained Design Associate who will help you plan your entire project from start to finish
- Options such as carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, and even vinyl, with the option of restoration services as well
- 12-month no-interest financing, as well as regular promotions on popular flooring
This highly qualified flooring contractor can cover all of your rental property flooring needs.
7. Do’s Hardwood Floor Sanding
Do’s Hardwood Floor Sanding, established in 2010, is a comprehensive flooring company dedicated to analyzing your project needs and suggesting products and services that cater to those needs in the best way possible.
At Do’s Hardwood Floor Sanding, you get more than hardwood services:
- Specialty flooring such as concrete, stone, bamboo, Terrazzo, and even engineered wood
- Free quotes on any of their long-lasting flooring solutions
- Patch repairs that match seamlessly, as well as staining services
This efficient flooring company is there for your rental property needs, especially if you want to add one-of-a-kind flooring to your property.
BJ Kitchen Floor Inc. has over a decade of experience in traditional and exotic hardwood flooring, as well as other home improvement projects such as cabinetry, countertops, and walls/backsplashes. Perfect as your one-stop home renovation company, the experts at BJ Kitchen Floor Inc. can get you a great price on an exceptional project.
BJ Kitchen Floor Inc. offers the following:
- Major wholesale distribution pricing for large renovation jobs
- A variety of wood species, styles, colors, edges, and textures when it comes to your perfect flooring, as well as custom work
- Trusted brands such as Bruce, Armstrong, and Mullican
BJ Hardwood Floor Inc. deals with both residential and commercial hardwood flooring options, and also offers laminate and vinyl options should you be on a more limited budget.
Philly Hardwood Floors is a fully-licensed and insured flooring business that is happy to provide you long-lasting, visually appealing, and eco-friendly wood floors to help boost the value of your property. Specializing in installations, repairs, and restorations, they also have staircase services available for those in need.
With Philly Hardwood Floors, you also receive things like:
- Free estimates and moldings
- Extensive operating hours (7am – 10pm), 7 days a week
- Affordable pricing, timely project completion, open communication, and top quality workmanship, as stated in several Yelp reviews
If you choose to go with Philly Hardwood Floors, you will not be disappointed in how attractive your property flooring looks when the project is completed.
Philadelphia Flooring Solutions works with all types of flooring options – carpet, laminate, hardwood, ceramic tiles, vinyl, and more. And, with trained experts on hand to discuss your project needs, you will be able to renovate your rental property’s flooring, while still meeting your allotted budget.
In addition, expect the following from Philadelphia Flooring Solutions:
- Top-notch brands such as Pergo, Mohawk, and Shaw
- Resources to help you measure your floor space and determine which flooring solution is best based on room type
- A Home Advisor seal of approval prompting you to trust their brand
This flooring company is proud to say they have experts on hand to meet your flooring needs, and the know-how for using up-to-date products on your low budget rental flooring project, all the way up to your customized luxury project.
Educating yourself about the different types of flooring available will prove beneficial to you in the long run.
Luckily, Philly has some exceptional flooring specialists that can help you choose the perfect flooring option for your rental property. Consider factors such as ease of cleaning, durability, visual appeal, and cost – then pick a flooring professional to make it all happen.