Bay Management Group’s success as the leading force in the Maryland property management business is unprecedented. So much so they had to open a new office in order to better serve their clients!
President Patrick Freeze is proud to announce the opening of their second location in Laurel, Maryland. This location was opened to better serve their clients in Howard, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George’s counties, as well as Washington D.C. With two offices operating, Bay Management Group will be able to focus their attention more on their client’s needs and less on the daily operations of the company. They pride themselves on having one goal: property management.
The new Laurel office is being run by Nick Stone, a property manager with over 6 years of management experience. Stone will be responsible for ensuring the Bay Management mission remains clear for their southern Maryland clients. Caring for their client’s property is their number one concern.
The Importance of a Great Property Management Group
Handling the daily ins-and-outs of a rental property can be stressful and taxing on landlords. This is why it’s important to not only have the help of a property manager, but it’s important to have a great property manager. As a landlord, you will have the ability to reap the benefits of a rental property, without worrying about the details!
Bay Management Group offers an extensive list of services for their clients:
- Leasing Services – BMG markets each property using all marketing tactics, including online classified, direct mail, locators, and on the MLS. They use a detailed tenants screening process to assess each tenant before leasing your property on prior evictions, terrorist activity, credit worthiness, and much more. They want to ensure you have the best tenants living in your property!
- Move-in/Move-out Reports – Every property is thoroughly photographed and inspected before and after a tenant lives there. All damages are carefully documented to protect you and your property.
- Maintenance – All maintenance problems are handled for you, with staff available 24/7. All handymen and contractors ensure quality work, quick repairs, and competitive pricing.
- Rent Collection – It can be hard to get tenants to pay rent on time every month. Luckily, Bay Management uses a professional, diligent approach to collecting rent every month so you get paid on time. Rent payments can be delivered through direct deposit or a standard check.
- Eviction Services – Evictions can be difficult, but Bay Management Group handles legal processes very carefully and meticulously. They are well-versed in landlord-tenant laws and when necessary, can make an eviction process go over smoothly for everyone.
- Rental Registration – New laws require that all rental properties be registered with the correct jurisdiction. Bay Management Group can assist with this process and even recommend inspectors to examine your property.
- Routine Inspections – Each property is regulated inspected to make sure they are being well cared for by the tenant. Any concerns with the property or tenants will be communicated to you.
- Monthly and Annual Financial Statements – You will receive a statement every month showing you your income and expenses for each of your rental properties. They also provide all required tax documents at the end of the year.
Their list of services include everything a landlord would need help with, and more! They are client-focused and know what is important to landlords – their property! Bay Management Group is known for their superior service and has client testimonials to back them up.
Check out their new Laurel office to see how they can help you with your Southern Maryland rental properties!