At Bay Property Management Group, we are property management professionals focused on customer service. Furthermore, our goal is to make property ownership both a pleasurable and profitable experience for our clients. We know that our success is due to our awesome team members, and how they each contribute something special to our property management company.
Therefore, we are initiating our Employee Spotlight to help you get to know more about our talented employees, and how their unique backgrounds and expertise help us stay a “cut above the rest.” Today, we are proud to introduce Robert (Bob) Schwartz, Property Manager. Read on to discover all about Bob, his professional background, and what he enjoys most about working here at Bay Property Management Group.
Robert (Bob) Schwartz, Property Manager
Bob is a property manager in Bay Property Management Group’s Philadelphia office. He’s been with the company since May of 2018. He studied at Drexel University in Philadelphia before embarking on his property management career, which began at Altman Management in 2011. With nearly a decade of property management experience under his belt, Bob has certainly learned the ropes and found a great home at BMG. His professional background has focused on multi-family units for the 55 and up community. In his current role, he manages more than 200 multi- and single-family properties for Bay Property Management Group.
A Day in the Life of Bob Schwartz
Bob says his days are adventurous; one day is never the same as the following day or any days that came before. He loves feeling accomplished at the end of a hard day’s work.
Why Bob Loves Being Part of the BMG Team
Bob says Bay Property Management Group really adds a personal touch to its operations, making it a warm and welcoming place to work. He thrives making relationships with both the tenants and the owners of BMG. Bob also appreciates the fact that BMG is a reliable company in which he can put his trust.
Bob’s Advice for Those Considering Entering the Property Management Field
Bob warns anyone who wants to be a property manager to drink a lot of coffee! Property managers are tasked with tons of responsibilities, and the challenges vary from day to day, minute to minute. If you’re interested in becoming a property manager, you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and stay alert because you never know what kind of new obstacle, question, or issue will come down the pipeline next.
Outside of BMG
Bob enjoys hitting the gym. When he’s not working or working out, you’ll find him hanging out with friends and family.
Here’s 13 Fun Facts About Bob:
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- Favorite thing to do in Philadelphia?
- Visit the variety of watering holes and restaurants
- Most unusual job you’ve ever held?
- Bartending part time
- What’s one little known fact that most people don’t know about you?
- Almost my entire family is from Ireland
- What’s your favorite quote or motto?
- If it’s worthwhile doing, it’s worthwhile doing right
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you want to meet and why?
- Mark Twain
- What is the best book you have ever read?
- Art of War – Sun Tzu
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Fly a plane
- Describe your dream vacation
- Bora Bora
- If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
- Property taxes
- Pick three words to describe yourself
- Realistic, creative, tenacious
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Shawshank Redemption
- If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
- CEO of Apple
Bay Property Management Group is a full-service property management company here to help you with all your residential and multi-family property needs. Our business is strictly property management, so our specialization enables us to serve you better. For more information on our range of services, contact us today.