At Bay Property Management Group, we are property management professionals focused on customer service. Furthermore, our goal is to make property ownership both a pleasurable and profitable experience for our clients. We know that our success is due to our awesome team members and how they each contribute something special to our property management company.
Therefore, we are initiating our Employee Spotlight to help you get to know more about our talented employees and how their unique backgrounds and expertise help us stay a “cut above the rest.” Today, we proudly introduce Louigie “Gie” Angeles, one of our dedicated property managers. Read on to discover all about Louigie, his professional background, and what he enjoys most about working here at Bay Property Management Group.
Meet Louigie Angeles; Property Manager
Louigie “Gie” Angeles received a BS in Nursing but currently works as a property manager for BMG’s Laurel office. He joined Bay Property Management Group in April of 2021 and has been a valuable member of the team ever since! Aside from managing a portfolio of rental properties, he occasionally helps with training other staff and after-hours calls.
A Day in the Life of Louigie Angeles
A typical workday starts by saying “hello” to his coworkers before he checks for any emails that need immediate attention or urgent work orders. Louigie’s main management responsibilities include landlord-tenant relations, reviewing and dispatching work orders, collecting rent payments, and other administrative tasks.
Once those tasks are covered, he reviews his current workflows and daily activities. For instance, he’ll process bills, move-out forms, rent payments, and more. His favorite part of property management is tending to tenant needs and ensuring tenants and owners are taken care of.
One of the most crucial parts of Louigie’s job as a property manager is responding to emergencies and ensuring all tenant needs are met.
Why Louigie Loves Bay Property Management Group
One part of the job that Louigie loves is that he has a great team around him. Feeling supported and valued by both coworkers and the management at Bay Property Management Group is a key aspect of his success.
His best piece of advice for anyone going into the property management industry is to keep your goals in mind. In the rental industry, you sometimes need to have thick skin, but it is vital to remain professional at all times.
Getting to Know Louigie Outside of the Office
- When you’re not in the office, what do you like to do? – “I spend time with my kid. We enjoy going out on our motorbikes to enjoy the view, food, and the journey.”
- Tell us something off your bucket list – “I always wanted to skydive. Ideally, it would just be me, but that would require training. Secondly, I would love to travel more and see the beauty of the world.”
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you want to meet and why? – “The very first people who lived, just to ask what the world was like.”
- What is the best book you have ever read? – “The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.”
- If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be? – “Artificial Intelligence.”
- What are a few words to describe yourself? – “Prudent and adept.”
Bay Property Management Group is a full-service property management company in Washington, DC, here to help you with all your residential and multi-family property needs. Our business is strictly property management, so our specialization enables us to serve you better.
Looking for Property management services? contact us today!
Contact BMG today to learn more about our property management services and speak to one of our fantastic employees, like Louigie Angeles.