Bay Property Management Group is seeking a Staff Accountant to join the Accounting team. The Staff Accountant will handle a variety of tasks in the accounting department as assigned by the Controller.
About the Company
Bay Property Management Group is one of the fastest-growing and highly reviewed property management companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are currently managing over $600 million dollars worth of property, have over 3,500 units under management, and have 100+ employees. BMG has a friendly and connected team, where hard work and dedication are rewarded. Come join our team and understand why a career in Real Estate and property management is the right opportunity for you.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Role
- Posting cash
- Reviewing bills & printing checks
- Opening mail; scanning invoices into server
- Processing move-out refunds
- Credit card item entry into Appfolio
- Assessing tenant ledger line items
- Other accounting projects as assigned by the Controller
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage complex electronic communications
- Ability to keep detailed electronic records
- Impeccable organization skills
- Ability to complete high-volume repetitive tasks without error
Benefits and Salary
$48k to $52k dependent on experience and qualifications. BMG offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90-day probationary period).